The French tax system is complex, even complicated, and it is necessary to structure one’s assets accordingly. Nevertheless, structuring does not only serve to reduce or avoid the payment of certain taxes, it must help you prepare yourself as well as possible in your future life projects while making your existing assets grow.
At WALDORF PRIVATE OFFICE we first carry out an audit of your real estate assets and then, depending on your project, we present you with our structuring strategy, tailored to your needs.
Most of our customers ask themselves the following questions:
- What is the tax difference between a purchase in SCI (Société Civile Immobilière) and a purchase in a personal name?
- What is the best solution?
- What taxes am I concerned with as a non-resident?
- Is a bank loan preferable to a cash purchase?
- What is the best type of credit and what are the impacts on my taxes?
- Should I rent my property empty or furnished?
- Do I have access to Loueur Meublé Non Professionnel (LMNP) status?
- What taxation applies to non-residents for rental property income?
- What is the difference between the Taxe d’habitation and the Taxe sur les logements vacants?
- How best to anticipate a heritage transmission?
- What taxes will have to be paid at the time of succession?
- How does the dismemberment of ownership work?
- Is it possible not to pay a real estate appreciation in value?
These issues are very important because they have a direct impact on your investment and its return. This is why we accompany you and help you in the choices linked to your structuring in order to optimise your investment in the short and long term.
We will regularly publish specific articles that can guide you in your projects.
Tell us about your project, we will do it for you as if it were for us.